Besides holding a full time job as a graphic designer, Jonathan owns the shop Horror in Clay. He has ran four very successful crowdfunding campaigns to help him fund the production his amazing Tiki mugs. Big words advice he says “be good to people” because you never know who that person might be.
- Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do something, only you can decide that.
- Crowdfunding is hard work. To make it a success, you must work hard at it.
- Be good to people.
- Jonathan is happy to answer questions on Twitter CLICK HERE
- Horror in Clay
- Horror in Clay on Facebook
- Mug Crate: Quarterly box Tiki subscription (owned by Allison & Jonathan M. Chaffin)
- Kickstarter (crowdfunding resource)
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST:
Looking forward to working with you!
Latest posts by samanthameeker (see all)
- 28 – From wildlife controller to wildlife painter – Dana Newman – Artist Interview - November 17, 2016
- 27 – Art festivals, commercial art and owning a new gallery – Ashley Benton – Artist Interview - November 10, 2016
- 26 – Returning to your art after a long break – Kimberly Beck Artist Interview - November 3, 2016