Dana Newman is an award winning artist who attended the School of Art Institute of Chicago and in 1978 was the youngest member to be selected into the Art League of Chicago. He’s had an interesting career that nurtured his love for drawing and painting wildlife. Dana currently sells his artwork through gallery representation and also sells prints of his works through an online venue. Listen to his multifaceted story of his journey and the knowledge he’s gained along the way.
- Don’t give up. Patience and perseverance pays off.
- Keep producing because you don’t know which stone you turn over is going to launch your career.
- Produce high quality work and show it because as long as you keep putting it out there, you’ll keep having opportunities.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST:
Looking forward to working with you!
Latest posts by samanthameeker (see all)
- 28 – From wildlife controller to wildlife painter – Dana Newman – Artist Interview - November 17, 2016
- 27 – Art festivals, commercial art and owning a new gallery – Ashley Benton – Artist Interview - November 10, 2016
- 26 – Returning to your art after a long break – Kimberly Beck Artist Interview - November 3, 2016