Ashley risked it all and took a leap of faith to pursue her dreams as an artist. She left the full time corporate world to open her pottery art studio business where she’s catered to hundreds of people throughout the years. Listen to her story of how she made it happen on this week’s artist interview.
- It’s okay to enjoy what you’re doing.
- Opportunities have gotten me places that I’m very grateful for.
- Follow your passion because that will lead you to a place of happiness.
You can contact Ashley Towers at the following places:
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST:
Looking forward to working with you!
Latest posts by samanthameeker (see all)
- 28 – From wildlife controller to wildlife painter – Dana Newman – Artist Interview - November 17, 2016
- 27 – Art festivals, commercial art and owning a new gallery – Ashley Benton – Artist Interview - November 10, 2016
- 26 – Returning to your art after a long break – Kimberly Beck Artist Interview - November 3, 2016