Chin Cheng is a successful full time professor at Savannah College of Art & Design, figurative painter and owner of his own teaching art studio. In this interview, he talks about his artistic journey from Taiwan to the United States, sharing the ups and downs through his artistic career. He has received numerous awards from different juried competitions and has been featured in international art publications such as “International Artist”, “New American Paintings”, and “The Pastel Journal” magazines.
- Art is not only about making money. Be true to your passion.
- Submit your work to art competitions, they can help boost your art career.
- Word of mouth can be very valuable to grow your art business.
- Teaching is a great way to grow your artistic skills.
- Hold on to your dreams no matter what.
You can contact Chin Cheng Hung at the following places:
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST:
Looking forward to working with you!
Latest posts by samanthameeker (see all)
- 28 – From wildlife controller to wildlife painter – Dana Newman – Artist Interview - November 17, 2016
- 27 – Art festivals, commercial art and owning a new gallery – Ashley Benton – Artist Interview - November 10, 2016
- 26 – Returning to your art after a long break – Kimberly Beck Artist Interview - November 3, 2016