Jacqueline Allison is an award winning artist who balances her life between working a full time job and producing art. Much like the rest of us, she has to utilize her time wisely and in this interview she not only shares her journey but gives us tips on her social media choices and the importance email building has been for her artistic career.
- Be true to your artistic self and don’t get distracted by what’s popular.
- Build an email list and communicate with your audience authentically by creating a well thought out newsletter.
- Art is a personal expression and extension of ourselves.
- Art is meant to be enjoyed and should not be a chore.
You can contact Jacqueline Allison at the following places:
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST:
Looking forward to working with you!
Latest posts by samanthameeker (see all)
- 28 – From wildlife controller to wildlife painter – Dana Newman – Artist Interview - November 17, 2016
- 27 – Art festivals, commercial art and owning a new gallery – Ashley Benton – Artist Interview - November 10, 2016
- 26 – Returning to your art after a long break – Kimberly Beck Artist Interview - November 3, 2016