Aaron Pines has been working as a professional artist for over 20 years and is a self taught abstract mixed media and digital media artist. Like many artists, he balances working a non-art related job with creating his art. Listen to his story as he shares the highs and lows and struggles of his artistic journey that may resemble your path and journey to create art.
- Just keep doing it. Keep making art. Do it everyday.
- You have peaks and valleys. A valley is not a bad thing. A peak is not a good thing. It’s just different points at your journey.
- Surround yourself with positive people who believe in what you’re doing.
- In conversation, let people know what you do and that you’re an artist.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST:
Looking forward to working with you!
Latest posts by samanthameeker (see all)
- 28 – From wildlife controller to wildlife painter – Dana Newman – Artist Interview - November 17, 2016
- 27 – Art festivals, commercial art and owning a new gallery – Ashley Benton – Artist Interview - November 10, 2016
- 26 – Returning to your art after a long break – Kimberly Beck Artist Interview - November 3, 2016