Che Leviathan has a very interesting story to tell with her journey of how she immersed herself into the culture and subject of her paintings. Breaking the traditional norms, Che produces beautiful, highly detailed figurative works of people that live what our society calls “an alternative lifestyle.” She is an award winning artist and has been featured in magazines such as American Art Collector and Southwest Art Magazine. Che has now broken free and has been working as a full time painter for the past year in Long Beach, California. I hope you enjoy hearing her very story as much as I did.
- Get ready to never have a day off… AND you’re going to LOVE it.
- “I like to twist perspectives and force my viewers to look at things in a new way.”
- It’s really important to paint things that you care about personally.
- You have to be accountable for getting your work done BUT you’re accountable to yourself.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST:
Looking forward to working with you!
Latest posts by samanthameeker (see all)
- 28 – From wildlife controller to wildlife painter – Dana Newman – Artist Interview - November 17, 2016
- 27 – Art festivals, commercial art and owning a new gallery – Ashley Benton – Artist Interview - November 10, 2016
- 26 – Returning to your art after a long break – Kimberly Beck Artist Interview - November 3, 2016